Join our team
Here at Riley, our culture is our foundation and we take pride in our team members who look forward to coming to work every day. Our team is our greatest asset. We're so proud to work with people who are passionate about writing a new chapter for female health.
Business Development Executive - UK MarketTop-level responsibilities include:
- Experience selling to corporate clients in the UK and EU
- Represent the company effectively with comprehensive knowledge of our offerings and products
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing
- Hungry and target driven - thrives off hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Research consumer needs and market trends to identify new opportunities and how our solutions address them
- Grow, train, motivate, and support a team of account managers to meet client needs, offer amazing customer service and secure contract renewals
- Achieve company objectives by planning thoroughly, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and tracking forecasts
- Exceptional work ethic and motivation to excel in driving revenue and growth in this channel!
- Ability to travel as required
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women won’t apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Riley, we want to build a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. To apply for any of the above positions, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.